- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.90
as of 7/23/2014 04:57 EDT details
- You Save: $13.09 (65%)
- Sales Rank:16,954
- Format:Multiple Formats, AC-3, Blu-ray, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Dubbed), French (Dubbed), Spanish (Dubbed)
- Running Time:130 Minutes
- Rating:PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Edition:No enhanced packaging
- Aspect Ratio:2.35:1
- Picture Format:Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Publication Date:2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 883904267157
- Shipping Weight: 0.37 lbs
- Genre: ACTION/ADVENTURE
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
The effortlessly suave and sophisticated Pierce Brosnan makes his acclaimed debut as Agent 007 in this rip-roaring espionage thriller featuring the most eye-popping opening sequence yet! When an MI6 agent (Sean Bean) turns rogue and plans world domination with a terrifying satellite-borne weapon, Bond must pursue his former ally to Cuba, Monte Carlo, Switzerland and even Russia, all whilst dodging a sexy, deadly femme fatale (Famke Janssen) who will stop at nothing to put the 'squeeze' on the intrepid spy!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.