The Mentalist: Season 5
- List Price:
- Buy New: $17.97
as of 4/18/2014 17:57 EDT details
- You Save: $42.01 (70%)
- Sales Rank:7,093
- Format:AC-3, Box set, Color, Dolby, Full Screen, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired), English (Unknown), Spanish (Subtitled), Portuguese (Subtitled), Mandarin Chinese (Subtitled), Thai (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Running Time:946 Minutes
- Aspect Ratio:1.78:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.4 x 0.7
- Release Date:September 17, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Baker and Taylor Mfg#: 883929278619
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: WARNER BROTHERS/EURPAC
- Genre: Television: Series
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Patrick Jane returns for Season Five of The Mentalist. Starring Emmyr and Golden Globe nominee Simon Baker as the California Bureau of Investigation consultant and former faux-psychic obsessed with finding Red John, the serial killer who murdered his family, this hit procedural combines crime-solving twists with wry humor that celebrate mind over matter. Though Red John may still be at large, the CBI has captured Lorelei, one of his accomplices. With Lorelei firmly in the grasps of the CBI, will Jane be able to get information about Red John out of her? Find out in the 22 episodes of Season Five.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.