2 Broke Girls: The Complete Second Season
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.99
as of 7/23/2014 22:31 EDT details
- You Save: $33.99 (76%)
- Sales Rank:6,638
- Format:Multiple Formats, AC-3, Box set, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Unknown), Chinese (Subtitled), English (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), Portuguese (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:576 Minutes
- Aspect Ratio:1.77:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:September 24, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: WARNER HOME VIDEO Mfg#: 00003221
- Shipping Weight: 0.30 lbs
- Genre: Television: Series
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Best friends Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) are still waiting tables in Brooklyn, but the future looks bright for their start-up business venture. There's a boost from a famous television personality's review of Max's cupcakes, a lucky break in real estate, and a surprise influx of cash, resulting in the grand opening of Max's Homemade Cupcakes! But success doesn't happen overnight. There are rat droppings to be dealt with. Plus ex-boyfriends and a new flame. Not to mention long nights packing a pastry gun. And that eviction notice. The girls' hearty humor and wicked sarcasm, diner pals Earl (Garrett Morris), Oleg (Jonathan Kite) and Han (Matthew Moy), and sexpot neighbor Sophie (Jennifer Coolidge) make working for a living worth laughing about in all 23 Season Two episodes of the smash hit 2 Broke Girls. Ka-ching!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.