The Newsroom: Season 1 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $33.27
as of 7/30/2014 20:46 EDT details
- You Save: $46.71 (58%)
- Sales Rank:18,339
- Format:Blu-ray, Box set, DTS Surround Sound, Full Screen, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Multiple Formats
- Languages:Danish (Subtitled), English (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), German (Subtitled), Norwegian (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), Swedish (Subtitled), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:725 Minutes
- Aspect Ratio:1.78:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):6.9 x 5.6 x 1.4
- Release Date:June 11, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 883929265275
- Shipping Weight: 1.12 lbs
- Genre: TV
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
HBO presents the new one-hour drama series from the fertile mind of Aaron Sorkin (The Social Network) and executive produced by Sorkin, Scott Rudin and Alan Poul. Smart, topical, humorous and highly entertaining, The Newsroom takes a behind-the-scenes look at a high-rated cable-news program at the fictional ACN Network, focusing on the on- and off-camera lives of its acerbic anchor (Jeff Daniels), new executive producer (Emily Mortimer), their newsroom staff (John Gallagher, Jr., Alison Pill, Thomas Sadoski, Olivia Munn, Dev Patel and others) and their news-division boss (Sam Waterston). Overcoming a tumultuous first day together – climaxing in a newsflash that a BP oil rig has just exploded in the Gulf of Mexico – the team sets out on a patriotic if quixotic mission to “do the news well” in the face of corporate and commercial obstacles, and their own personal entanglements.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.