The Best Red vs. Blue DVD. Ever. Of All Time
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.72
as of 12/11/2013 20:33 EST details
- You Save: $3.27 (66%)
- Sales Rank:22,755
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:149 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.33:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:October 1, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 767685276808
- Shipping Weight: 0.17 lbs
- Genre: TV
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
"Clerks meets Star Wars" (Village Voice) in this smash-hit comedy series. Using officially licensed video from the blockbuster videogame Halo, RED VS. BLUE adds hilarious voiceover. In a parody of first-person shooter (FPS) games, military life and science fiction films, the series begins with two opposing teams of soldiers fighting a civil war in the middle of the desolate Blood Gulch box canyon. The most luckless bunch of soldiers in the universe must fight the least likely war ever, in the most ridiculous way they know how.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.