Hatfields & Mccoys: An American Feud
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.32
as of 4/24/2014 13:34 EDT details
- You Save: $9.66 (48%)
- Sales Rank:168,740
- Format:Color, NTSC, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:50 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.85:1
- Picture Format:Pan & Scan
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:August 21, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: LGF Mfg#: 733961279153
- Shipping Weight: 0.17 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
The tale of their epic feud is a staple in American folklore-but what really happened between the Hatfields and the McCoys?
They lived along the Tug Fork River on the Kentucky-West Virginia border in the late 1800s. According to legend, their feud began when Floyd Hatfield stole a hog from Randolph McCoy in 1878 - by the time it was settled 11 years later 12 people were dead and the quarrel had become front-page news. In this definitive BIOGRAPHY® investigation, historians and descendants separate fiction from reality while presenting both sides of the notorious skirmish. Discover a forbidden romance, relive the many fatal encounters, and unravel contemporary accounts of the entire affair.
HATFIELDS & MCCOYS: AN AMERICAN FEUD journeys to the rugged Appalachians for the true story of the most famous feud in American history.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.