Desperate Housewives: The Complete Eighth and Final Season
- List Price:
- Buy New: $37.52
as of 8/1/2014 07:53 EDT details
- You Save: $8.47 (18%)
- Sales Rank:23,278
- Format:Multiple Formats, Box set, Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Unknown), Chinese (Subtitled), English (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), Portuguese (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Published), Unknown (Subtitles For Dubbed)
- Running Time:987 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.78:1
- Picture Format:Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.4 x 0.7
- Release Date:September 25, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: DIS Mfg#: 786936821116
- Shipping Weight: 0.40 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
It's the final, climactic season of the iconic series that redefined life in the suburbs -- ABC's DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES! The stakes are higher than ever as the world's most celebrated housewives are united by their involvement in the slaying of Gaby's loathsome stepfather. The desperation mounts when Bree receives an anonymous "I know what you did" message worded identically to Mary Alice's fateful note. Meanwhile, Renee tries to spark up some romance with hot new Aussie neighbor Ben, Lynette and Tom navigate the rough waters of their separation and Susan jumps headfirst into a "relationship" with a volatile art professor who is determined to draw out her wilder side. Ultimately, the suspense builds to a fever pitch when Bree is arrested and tried for murder! Mysteries will be solved, and loyalties are tested as the excitement soars to all-time heights. Kiss the ladies of Wisteria Lane goodbye and complete your collection with this thrilling 5-disc set, featuring all 23 wickedly entertaining episodes and exclusive, never-before-seen bonus features!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.