Gangster Squad (Blu-ray)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.28
as of 8/30/2014 00:41 EDT details
- You Save: $33.71 (94%)
- Sales Rank:22,140
- Format:Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, AC-3, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Widescreen, Subtitled
- Languages:English (Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired), English (Unknown), English (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), Portuguese (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language), French (Published)
- Number Of Discs:2
- Running Time:113 Minutes
- Rating:R (Restricted)
- ESRB:Rating Pending
- Aspect Ratio:1.78:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Release Date:April 23, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 883929241590
- Shipping Weight: 0.52 lbs
- Genre: ACTION/ADVENTURE
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Los Angeles, 1949. Ruthless, Brooklyn-born mob king Mickey Cohen (Sean Penn) runs the show in this town, reaping the ill-gotten gains from the drugs, the guns, the prostitutes and - if he has his way - every wire bet placed west of Chicago. And he does it all with the protection of not only his own paid goons, but also the police and the politicians who are under his control. It's enough to intimidate even the bravest, street-hardened cop - except, perhaps, for the small, secret crew of LAPD outsiders led by Sgt. John O'Mara (Josh Brolin) and Jerry Wooters (Ryan Gosling), who come together to try to tear Cohen's world apart.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.