- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.34
as of 4/20/2014 00:58 EDT details
- You Save: $11.64 (78%)
- Sales Rank:46,372
- Format:AC-3, Anamorphic, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language), Spanish (Dubbed)
- Number Of Discs:1
- Running Time:91 Minutes
- Rating:PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Aspect Ratio:2.40:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.5 x 7.5
- Publication Date:August 23, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Walter, once a successful and happy family man, has hit rock bottom. But, in his darkest hour, he finds a rather unusual savior: a beaver hand-puppet that takes over Walter's life in an attempt to change things for the better.
Academy Award® winner Jodie Foster directs and co-stars with Academy Award® winner Mel Gibson in a film critics call bold, complex, and funny.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.