The Middle: Season Three
- List Price:
- Buy New: $29.98
as of 12/22/2013 05:23 EST details
- You Save: $15.00 (33%)
- Seller:i-Deals Store
- Sales Rank:1,945
- Format:AC-3, Box set, Color, Dolby, Full Screen, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), Portuguese (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:528 Minutes
- Aspect Ratio:1.78:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:October 8, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 883929252190
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs
- Genre: PB TV
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
In Season Three of The Middle, the Hecks tackle the beginning of a new school year, a not-so-relaxing Thanksgiving, and an unexpected wedding. In the midst of it all, Frankie (Emmy(R) winner Patricia Heaton) and Mike Heck (Neil Flynn) attempt to raise their kids with love and a solid Midwestern practicality. Axl, the eldest, is a jock slacker who eats the family out of house and home and walks around in his underwear. Then there's Sue, their extraordinarily ordinary teen daughter who fails at just about everything she tries with great gusto. Finally, there's Brick, their quirky fourth-grader, who reads constantly, whispers to himself and unapologetically marches to the beat of his own drummer.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.