Hang 'Em High [Blu-ray]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.88
as of 12/19/2013 17:32 EST details
- You Save: $10.11 (60%)
- Seller:i-Deals Store
- Sales Rank:16,107
- Format:Blu-ray, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Dubbed), French (Dubbed)
- Running Time:114 Minutes
- Rating:PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Aspect Ratio:1.85:1
- Picture Format:Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Release Date:May 10, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: FOX HOME ENTERTAINMENT Mfg#: 883904242369
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: MGM ENTERTAINMENT
- Genre: Westerns
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
They riddled him with bullets. They strung him up. They left him to die. But they made two fatal mistakes: they hanged the wrong man...and they didn't finish the job. In his first American-made western, Clint Eastwood indelibly carves his niche as the quintessential tough guycool-headed, iron-willed and unrelenting in his pursuit of revenge. Oklahoma, 1873. Jed Cooper (Eastwood), mistaken for a rustler and killer, is lynched on the spot by crooked lawman Captain Wilson (Ed Begley) and a rampaging band of vigilantes. But as Wilson and his gang flee the scene, there's one very important detail they've overlooked: Cooper is still alive! Out for justiceand vengeanceCooper takes on the job of deputy marshal...and, one by one, tracks down the nine men who "done him wrong."
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.