King of Kings [Blu-ray]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.74
as of 12/21/2013 22:20 EST details
- You Save: $13.24 (66%)
- Seller:i-Deals Store
- Sales Rank:18,141
- Format:Blu-ray, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:Spanish (Subtitled), English (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:168 Minutes
- Rating:PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Aspect Ratio:2.20:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 5.3 x 0.4
- Release Date:March 29, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: EURPAC Mfg#: 883929174508
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: WARNER BROTHERS/EURPAC
- Genre: Drama
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
The producer of El Cid and The Fall of the Roman Empire and the director of Rebel Without a Cause amd 55 Days at Peking team for this powerful, moving tale of the life of Christ that’s rich in scale, set against the tumult of Roman occupation and filled with notable performances by Jeffrey Hunter (Jesus), Rip Torn (Judas), Harry Guardino (Barabbas) and others. From the Nazarene’s humble birth to his nomadic ministry, from the teachings to murderous conspiracies, from death on a cross to resurrection -- key events of 33 years that changed the world are here. An epic that both entertains and ennobles, King of Kings wears its crown with reverence and strength.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.