Pirates of Caribbean: Curse of Black Pearl [Blu-ray]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.94
as of 12/21/2014 02:20 EST details
- You Save: $9.05 (60%)
- Sales Rank:3,804
- Format:Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, Dubbed, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:French (Subtitled), English (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language), French (Original Language), Spanish (Original Language)
- Number Of Discs:3
- Running Time:143 Minutes
- Rating:PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Edition:Combo Pack
- Aspect Ratio:2.35:1
- Picture Format:Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Release Date:March 1, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 786936812541
- Shipping Weight: 0.40 lbs
- Genre: ACTION/ADVENTURE
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
From producer Jerry Bruckheimer (Pearl Harbor) comes Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, the thrilling, high-seas adventure with a mysterious twist. The roguish yet charming Captain Jack Sparrow's (Johnny Depp) idyllic pirate life capsizes after his nemesis, the wily Captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush), steals his ship the Black Pearl, and later attacks the town of Port Royal, kidnapping the governor's beautiful daughter Elizabeth (Keira Knightley). In a gallant attempt to rescue her and recapture the Black Pearl, Elizabeth's childhood friend Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) joins forces with Jack. What Will doesn't know is that a cursed treasure has doomed Barbossa and his crew to live forever as the undead. Rich in suspense-filled adventure, sword-clashing action, mystery, humor, unforgettable characters and never-before-seen special effects, Piratesis a must-have epic on the grandest scale ever.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.