Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition - PC
- Buy New: $235.00
as of 12/6/2013 06:29 EST details
- Sales Rank:12,399
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X
- Number Of Discs:1
- Edition:Collector's Edition
- Operating System:Mac OS X
- Shipping Weight (lbs):6
- Dimensions (in):14.1 x 9.7 x 2.4
- Release Date:July 27, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Model:Starcraft II
- The special Collector's Edition package will include the following bonus items in addition to the game disc -
- The Art of StarCraft II - Wings of Liberty, a 176-page book featuring artwork from the game
- An exclusive 2GB USB flash drive replica of Jim Raynor's dog tag, which comes preloaded with the original StarCraft and the StarCraft - Brood War expansion set
- A behind-the-scenes DVD containing over an hour of developer interviews, cinematics with director's commentary, and more
- The official StarCraft II - Wings of Liberty soundtrack CD, containing 14 epic tracks from the game along with exclusive bonus tracks
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty is the sequel to Blizzard Entertainment's 1998 hit StarCraft, which has been hailed by players and critics worldwide as one of the top real-time strategy games of all time. StarCraft II will once again center on the clash between the protoss, terrans, and zerg, with each side deploying favorite units from the original StarCraft, along with numerous upgraded and brand-new units and abilities that allow for fresh tactics and strategies. The game's new 3D-graphics engine maintains the speed and responsive control of its predecessor while rendering hundreds of units onscreen for massive battles.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty's solo campaign will continue the epic saga where it left off in StarCraft: Brood War. The storyline chronicles the exploits of marshal-turned-rebel-leader Jim Raynor and features both familiar faces and new heroes. You will be able to tailor the experience, choosing your own mission path and selecting technology and research upgrades to suit your playing style throughout the 29-mission campaign.
Several challenge-mode mini-games will also be included, with focused goals designed to ease you into the basics of multiplayer strategies. In addition, dozens of multiplayer maps will be available for competitive play through the new version of Battle Net, which is launching alongside StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. This new version of the service has been built from the ground up to offer an unparalleled online play experience, with new features such as voice communication, character profiles and achievements, stat-tracking, ladders and leagues, cloud file storage, and more.
StarCraft comic book issue #0, a prequel to the comic series A World of Warcraft mini Thor in-game pet that can be applied to all World of Warcraft characters on a single Battle Net account Exclusive Battle Net downloadable content, including special portraits for your Bat
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.