Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Skynet Edition) [Blu-ray]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.85
as of 12/9/2013 05:14 EST details
- You Save: $11.14 (74%)
- Seller:Storyteller Studios
- Sales Rank:5,011
- Format:Anamorphic, Color, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Subtitled
- Languages:English (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), English (Original Language), French (Original Language), French (Dubbed)
- Running Time:152 Minutes
- Rating:R (Restricted)
- Aspect Ratio:2.35:1
- Picture Format:Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 5.4 x 0.5
- Release Date:May 19, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This time there are two killer cyborgs from the future; one of them's a good guy. Directed by James Cameron.
Arnold Schwarzenegger returns as The Terminator in this explosive action-adventure spectacle. Now he's one of the good guys, sent back in time to protect John Connor, the boy destined to lead the freedom fighters of the future. Linda Hamilton reprises her role as Sarah Connor, John's mother, a quintessential survivor who has been institutionalized for her warning of the nuclear holocaust she knows is inevitable. Together, the threesome must find a way to stop the ultimate enemy - the T-1000, the most lethal Terminator ever created. Co- written, produced and directed by James Cameron (The Terminator, Aliens, Titanic), this visual tour de force is also a touching human story of survival.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.