Nature's Way Suma Root (Brazilian Adaptogen) Certified 500 mg, 100 Capsules
- Brand:Nature's Way
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.10
as of 5/19/2013 10:11 EDT details
- You Save: $8.70 (59%)
- Sales Rank:6,469
- Number Of Discs:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):1.8 x 1.8 x 4
- Legal Disclaimer:* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
- Publication Date:January 6, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Suma is called "para todo" by native Brazilians, meaning "for all things" because of its ability to help normalize body functions.
- Suma contains pfaffosides and the natural organic form of germanium.
- Suma contains unique compounds called pfaffosides
Encapsulated Suma Root is from Brazil. Nature's Way Suma has been properly matured before harvest to gain maximum potency. Suma has similar properties to Siberian Eleuthero and is popular among the large Japanese population in Brazil. Suma contains unique compounds called pfaffosides which are the subject of much research in Japan. Suma also contains the natural organic form of germanium which is thought to have antioxidant properties.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.