Tarzan (Special Edition)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.46
as of 12/17/2014 18:42 EST details
- You Save: $11.53 (58%)
- Sales Rank:1,116
- Format:Multiple Formats, Animated, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC, Special Edition
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), Spanish (Original Language), French (Original Language)
- Number Of Discs:1
- Running Time:88 Minutes
- Rating:G (General Audience)
- Edition:Special Edition
- Aspect Ratio:1.66:1
- Picture Format:Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5
- Release Date:October 18, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: BUENA VISTA HOME VIDEO Mfg#: 786936264524
- Shipping Weight: 0.40 lbs
- Genre: CHILDREN/FAMILY
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Swing into action and adventure with Disney's original classic, TARZAN(R), packed with fun-filled bonus features and award-winning music such as the memorable "You'll Be In My Heart" and "Trashin' The Camp." Disney's magnificent animated adaptation of Edgar Rice Burroughs's story of the ape man begins deep within the jungle when baby Tarzan is adopted by a family of gorillas. Even though he is shunned as a "hairless wonder" by their leader, Tarzan is accepted by the gorillas and raised as one of their own. Together with his wisecracking ape buddy Terk and neurotic elephant pal Tantor, Tarzan learns how to "surf" and swing through the trees and survive in the animal kingdom. His "Two Worlds" collide with the arrival of humans, forcing Tarzan to choose between a "civilized" life with the beautiful Jane and the life he knows and loves with his gorilla family. Filled with humor, heart, and hilarious fun, TARZAN(R) is an unforgettable adventure you'll watch again and again.~~TARZAN(R) Owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. And Used by Permission. TARZAN (C) Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. and Disney Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.