- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.17
as of 4/23/2014 22:06 EDT details
- You Save: $10.81 (54%)
- Sales Rank:1,447
- Format:Color, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Number Of Discs:1
- Running Time:70 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 5.3 x 7.5
- Legal Disclaimer:This information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of your qualified physician or other health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay in seeking medical advice.
- Publication Date:2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Safe and effective prenatal practice modified for each trimester
- Prenatal yoga DVD with yoga expert Shiva Rea
- This pregnancy yoga DVD is for pregnant women
- Features stretching & strength-building prenatal yoga exercises
Learn poses for each trimester. Relieve aching back, legs & feet. Look & feel fit, make labor easier.
PREGNANCY IS ONE OF THE MOST REWARDING—AND CHALLENGING—EXPERIENCES A WOMAN FACES
As your baby grows, your body changes, creating different needs throughout your pregnancy. Prenatal Yoga, guided by longtime yoga instructor Shiva Rea, addresses those needs with safe, effective stretches and exercises you can modify for each trimester so you reap the greatest benefits.
Focused on helping you feel comfortable, relaxed and fit during pregnancy, this workout will increase your energy and stamina, and build strength, flexibility and balance. The emphasis on proper technique and deep breathing improves focus and concentration, which can help ease labor and delivery. The gentle stretches help reduce fatigue, tension and tightness, while promoting relaxation and improved circulation.
• Calming meditation and deep breathing
• Gentle workout with seated poses, standing poses and floor work
• Guided relaxation
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.