Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Vista Series)
- Buy New: $23.00
as of 11/25/2014 19:55 EST details
- Sales Rank:27,232
- Format:Anamorphic, Animated, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Full Screen, Live, Widescreen, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Number Of Discs:2
- Running Time:104 Minutes
- Rating:PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Aspect Ratio:1.85:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7.8 x 5.8 x 0.8
- Release Date:March 25, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- In a world where laughing can be dangerous, romance can be hilarious, and first-class Toons live side by side with second-rate humans, private detective Eddie Valiant investigates a crime of passion. System Requirements: Starring: Bob Hoskins, Charles Fleischer, Christopher Lloyd, Joanna Cassidy, and Kathleen Turner. Directed By: Robert Zemeckis. This film is presented in both "Widescreen"
It's 1947 Hollywood, and Eddie Valiant (Bob Hoskins), a down-on-his-luck detective, is hired to find proof that Marvin Acme, gag factory mogul and owner of Toontown, is playing hanky-panky with femme fatale Jessica Rabbit, wife of Maroon Cartoon superstar Roger Rabbit. When Acme is found murdered, all fingers point to Roger, and the sinister, power-hungry Judge Doom (Christopher Lloyd) is on a mission to bring Roger to justice. Roger begs the Toon-hating Valiant to find the real evildoer and the plot thickens as Eddie uncovers scandal after scandal and realizes the very existence of Toontown is at stake! WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT is deliciously outrageous fun the whole family will enjoy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.