The Royal Tenenbaums (The Criterion Collection)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.19
as of 12/28/2014 21:20 EST details
- You Save: $7.80 (39%)
- Sales Rank:1,752
- Format:Multiple Formats, Anamorphic, Closed-captioned, Color, DTS Surround Sound, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Subtitled), English (Original Language)
- Number Of Discs:2
- Running Time:110 Minutes
- Rating:R (Restricted)
- Edition:The Criterion Collection
- Aspect Ratio:2.40:1
- Picture Format:Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 1
- Release Date:July 9, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: BUENA VISTA HOME VIDEO Mfg#: 786936165425
- Shipping Weight: 0.40 lbs
- Genre: COMEDY
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Royal Tenenbaum (Gene Hackman) and his wife, Etheline (Anjelica Huston), had three children -- Chas, Margot, and Richie -- and then they separated. Chas (Ben Stiller) started buying real estate in his early teens and seemed to have an almost preternatural understanding of international finance. Margot (Gwyneth Paltrow) was a playwright and received a Braverman Grant of $50,000 in the ninth grade. Richie (Luke Wilson) was a junior champion tennis player and won the U.S. Nationals three years in a row. Virtually all memory of the brilliance of the young Tenenbaums was subsequently erased by two decades of betrayal, failure, and disaster. The Criterion Collection is proud to present Wes Anderson's hilarious, touching, and brilliantly stylized study of melancholy and redemption.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.