3D Printed Earbud Case, Small, Black
- Brand:Walter Hsiao
- Category:3D Printable
- Buy New: $27.09
as of 7/23/2014 17:35 EDT details
Availability:Usually ships in 6-10 business days
- Seller:3DLT: 3D Printed Products
- Dimensions (in):1.7 x 1.7 x 0.7
- Height: 0.71 IN, Length: 1.73 IN, Depth: IN, Width: 1.65 IN (Volume: 0.45958 IN^3)
- Keeps headphone cables untangled between uses.
- Prevents cables from shorting near the earbuds.
- Big enough to know it's there, but small enough to store in most pockets, purses, or other carrying cases.Measures 1.73 inches across and fits a 3.5 mm jack.
- 3D printed and manufactured on demand, helping contribute to reducing plastic waste.
If you have problems with your headphone cords getting tangled in your pocket, purse, or backpack, you should get one of these earbud cases. It is big enough that you do not accidentally lose your headphones in your backpack, the wash, or the couch while still being small enough to fit into your pocket or carrying bag. This product is provided to you by 3DLT. When you buy a product from us you are not buying one of thousands, you are buying a unique product that has been specifically produced just for you. All of our products are crafted with groundbreaking 3D printing technology. The age of 3D printing is just beginning and you can experience it first hand! Products are printed in a special type of hard plastic (SLS Nylon Polyamide). It's not the type of plastic that you are likely accustomed to. It's a special type of plastic that is hard and has a matte finish. When you buy a product from 3DLT you are also supporting the designers that have worked hard to bring you quality 3D printable products!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.