Anker USB 3.0 4-Port Compact Hub with a Built-in 1ft USB 3.0 Cable
- Category:PC Accessory
- Buy New: $15.99 (On sale from $29.99)
as of 7/30/2014 03:03 EDT details
- Sales Rank:177
- Media:Personal Computers
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4.1 x 1.4 x 0.9
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Enjoy data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps and spend less time syncing (Note: actual rate will depend on the capability of your device.), backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- Easily add 4 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports to your PC, laptops and tablets (including Microsoft Surface, Ultrabooks and MacBook), eliminating the trouble of switching among devices.
- Palm-grip size and "power-bar" design effectively saves space. Beautiful blue LED indicates operation.
- Designed with a built-in surge protector to keep your devices safe. Supports hot swapping.
- Package contents: Anker 4-Port Hub (with built-in 1 ft cable), instruction manual. Free lifetime technical support and 18-month manufacturer's warranty.
Working on-the-go? Retain high-speed access to all of your devices, without overloading your bag. The Anker® USB 3.0 4-Port Hub forms the basis of any mobile workstation.
With no drivers required, this device gives you access to immediate, blistering speeds. Just plug in, and you' re ready to go. 4 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports supply you with transfer rates of up to 5Gbps.
We've squeezed USB 3.0 technology into a lightweight, compact shell. The hub has a built-in 1 feet tail to ensure that your workspace remains neat. When you're out, slip it into your pocket, stow it in your bag, or carry it in the palm of your hand.
This thing may be small, but it's still a fully-functional hub. Enjoy supported functions such as: hot swapping, plug and play. What's more, there's even a surge protector incorporated to safeguard your gadgetry.
• Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS 9.1 and above
• Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
Power Usage Alerts:
• This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. Due to its combined current of 5V 900mA, do not connect it to high power-consuming devices (such as HDDs, certain office equipment, etc ), or high-output devices (such as iPad).
• Some USB 3.0 devices require direct connection to host ports.
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.