Brinno TLC200 Version 2.0 f1.2 Aperture Time Lapse and Stop Motion HD Video Camera with Built In Super Wide Angle Lens (140°) 120 Days Non Stop Shooting
- List Price:
- Buy New: $134.99
as of 7/23/2014 02:51 EDT details
- You Save: $150.96 (53%)
- Sales Rank:372
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 4.1 x 2.8
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Built in Closeup Focus - 30 cm (Minimum) - Aperture F1.2 - Field of view - 140° - Focal Length - 18 mm (35mm equivalent)
- Output format: AVI (video), JPEG (still image mode using optional shutter line), Field of view: 140º.
- Memory storage: 2GB SD card, included (supports up to 32GB), Focal length: 18 mm (35mm equivalent).
- LCD screen: 1.44 inch TFT LCD, Time interval: 1 second to 24 hours, Focus distance: 30 cm (Minimum).
- Power source: batteries, 4xAA (included) or DC in 5 volts (micro USB connector, not included).
About the Brinno TLC200 Time Lapse and Stop Motion HD Video Camera
The Brinno TLC200F12 is a new class of camera designed to make HD time lapse photography simple, yet it has the
flexibility to change lenses and custom program time intervals for the serious time lapse movie maker. The TLC200F12
has advanced power management, providing months of battery life for extended duration capture periods. It even has
an optional external shutter release for creating stop action movies (model ATS100 Shutter Line sold separately). The
1.44 inch LCD preview screen allows for accurate targeting of subjects and precise framing of scenes.The interest in
time lapse photography has been growing steadily in recent years, as shown by the vast numbers of time lapse movies
being posted to video sharing sites. In the past the user had to use an expensive digital camera making the camera
unavailable for normal use while making the movie; but not any longer.To use the TLC200F12, simply turn it on, set a
time interval, aim the camera and wait for the video to finish. The TLC200F12 can be mounted on a tripod or simply set
on a flat surface. Resolution: 1280 x 720; 640 x 480.
Auto - Generate Time Lapse Video!
120 - Day Non Stop Shooting!
f1.2 - Aperture Aspherical Lens!
Whats More Than the original Model?
1) Built in Closeup Focus - 30 cm (Minimum)
2) Aperture F1.2
3) Field of view - 140°
4) Focal Length - 18 mm (35mm equivalent)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.