Plugable UGA-3000 USB 3.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI Adapter for Windows - Multiple Monitors up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1080 Each (DisplayLink DL-3100 Chipset)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $49.95
as of 12/11/2013 03:50 EST details
- You Save: $39.05 (44%)
- Seller:Plugable Technologies
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):4 x 2 x 5
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Connect three or more monitors to your laptop or desktop PC (one adapter required per monitor, up to 6 on Windows PCs)
- Plug and play, extensible USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity to any VGA, DVI, or HDMI monitor or projector
- DisplayLink DL-3100 chipset, supports resolutions up to 2048x1152 (1920x1080 with Analog VGA)
- Windows 8.1/8/7 32/64-bit and XP 32-bit drivers via Windows Update, download, or disk
- Mac is not supported due to significant limitations in the operating system. No Linux support at this time.
Featuring the DisplayLink DL-3100 USB 3.0 graphics chipset, the Plugable UGA-3000 enables multiple monitors with any laptop or desktop (one adapter required per monitor, up to six on Windows PCs). Multitask with a dedicated monitor for each document or application.
USB graphics adapters work by rendering 2D/3D with your computer's CPU and GPU, and then compressing and transmitting the pixels that change over USB. Dual core or 2Ghz or better CPU recommended. Recommended for web and applications, not 3D gaming or motion video playback.
The adapter package includes the main USB 3.0 to DVI-I adapter, a USB 3.0 cable (all of which is USB 2.0 compatible) and hardware adapters for the different connector types (DVI-I to VGA/D-Sub and DVI-I to HDMI). HDMI connections are graphics only--this adapter has no audio function. Supports monitors and PC-compatible TVs up to 2048x1152 or 1920x1200 (1920x1080 for Analog VGA).
Supported Operating Systems
* Windows 8.1/8/7 64 and 32 bit, XP SP2+ 32 bit only - We recommend downloading DisplayLink's newest driver.
* Requires Intel / AMD / nVidia main GPU and driver with Windows Aero enabled. USB graphics requires dual core or 2 Ghz or better CPU for best performance. Not compatible with ARM-based Windows (MS Surface). Windows RT, Vista Home Basic, Win7 Starter Edition disable multiple monitors and are not supported. No supported drivers are available for Linux at this time.
* Mac is not supported due to significant limitations in the operating system.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.