Plugable USB 3.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI Video Graphics Adapter Card for Multiple Monitors up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1080 Each (DisplayLink DL-3100 Chipset - Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1)
- Category:Personal Computer
- List Price:
- Buy New: $59.95
as of 1/29/2015 22:23 EST details
- You Save: $6.00 (9%)
- Seller:Plugable Technologies
- Size:DVI/VGA/HDMI 2048x1152
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):2.5 x 1 x 0.5
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Connect more monitors to your laptop or desktop PC (one adapter required per monitor, up to 6 on Windows PCs)
- Plug and play, extensible USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity. Widest possible monitor support via DVI-I output and both VGA and HDMI adapters included in box. DisplayLink DL-3100 chipset, supports resolutions up to 2048x1152 (1920x1080 with Analog VGA)
- Robust built-in USB 3.0 cable to maximize durability. Built-in cable is backward-compatible with USB 2.0
- Windows 8.1/8/7Vista/XP drivers available via Windows Update, download, or disk. Mac OS X and Linux not supported
- We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Featuring the DisplayLink DL-3100 USB 3.0 graphics chipset, the Plugable UGA-3000 enables multiple monitors with any laptop or desktop (one adapter required per monitor, up to 14 on Windows PCs). Multitask with a dedicated monitor for each document or application.
USB graphics adapters work by rendering 2D/3D with your computer's CPU and GPU, and then compressing and transmitting the pixels that change over USB. Dual core or 2Ghz or better CPU and 2GB of RAM recommended. Best suited for web and productivity software, not 3D gaming or motion video playback.
Windows 8.1/8/7 64 and 32 bit, XP SP2+ 32 bit. Drivers can be automatically downloaded from Windows Update.
Supports monitors and PC-compatible TVs up to 2048x1152 or 1920x1200 (1920x1080 for Analog VGA)
Requires Intel / AMD / nVidia main GPU and driver with Windows Aero enabled. USB graphics requires dual core or 2 Ghz or better CPU and 2GB RAM for best performance.
Does not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks. Not recommended for gaming. Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC).
If converting DVI output to HDMI, signal will carry video only, not audio.
Not compatible with ARM-based Windows (MS Surface) or Windows RT. Vista Home Basic, Win7 Starter Edition disable multiple monitors and are not supported.
Mac OS X and Linux not supported.
In the Box
USB 3.0 UGA-3000 graphics adapter with robust, built-in USB 3.0 cable (USB 2.0 backwards compatible). Package includes the USB 3.0 DVI-I graphics adapter, integrated USB 3.0 cable and hardware adapters for the different connector types (DVI-I to VGA/D-Sub and DVI-I to HDMI).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.