GoPro Accessory - Polarizer Filter for the GoPro Hero 3 Camera
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):3.4 x 2 x 0.3
- Polar Pro's Polarizer filter will increase the quality of your GoPro videos by reducing glare and increasing color saturation.
- The Polarizer Filter is compatible with the Hero 3 White, Silver, and Black Edition
- The filter is easily installed by removing the 8 screws on the lens window and popping the filter in.
- When it is Sunny or Partly cloudy it is a sure bet that this filter will help improve your video quality.
- This filter is a must for GoPro Hero 3 videographers of any level, looking to improve production value of their videos.
Hero 3 Polarizer;
This filter was designed for use with the new GoPro Hero 3 cameras (White, Silver, and Black Editions). A
polarizer filter is a great tool to use when filming near water, snow, or in bright sunny conditions. The filter will
effectively reduce glare and light bouncing off of water and snow, giving you the best quality videos. A second
benefit of the polarizer filter is the ability to increase color saturation while also increasing contrast. This simple
accessory is a great addition to your new Hero 3 camera. There is a reason why professional photographers and
videographers use polarizer filters, and now you can too, with your GoPro Hero 3!
When to use?
This filter has been proven to work in almost all conditions just short of when it is dumping snow or dark and
gloomy. Glare is often present even when it is cloudy, and although the filter may darken the video slightly, it is
much easier to lighten up a slightly darker video, than trying to correct an overexposed video. When it is Sunny
or Partly cloudy it is a sure bet that this filter will help improve your video quality. Whether you are throwing cork
9's in the park, fishing the upper owen's for some monster brown trout, dropping into pipeline when its triple
overhead, or shooting your version of the Discovery Channel's "Planet Earth" this filter will make your videos
stand out from the rest.
Anti Fog Properties!
We are not scientists but it seems the polarizer filter is hydrophobic and repels the condensation from building
up on the lens. It may also be that it creates an extra layer in between the camera and the housing minimizing
the amount of condensation that can build up.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.