Nikon D600 24.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1,354.00
as of 10/2/2014 03:38 EDT details
- You Save: $545.95 (29%)
- Sales Rank:760
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.9
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 3.2 x 4.5
- Legal Disclaimer:By EMS regulation, any attached lithium batteries will be embedded with the item, not attached separately.
We cannot accept orders for the following countries as lithium batteries cannot be sent via EMS (non-exhaustive): Italy, Cuba, Sri Lanka, Germany, Turkey, France, French Guyana, Mongolia, Lebanon.
Please check if your country will accept shipping of lithium batteries before ordering, as we will not ship to countries that do not allow such shipments.
- Release Date:September 18, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Nikon's most compact FX-format SLR, limited 1-year warranty
- Newly developed 24.3 MP FX-format CMOS sensor
- Share D600 images with the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter (sold separately)
- Cinema-quality 1080p HD video
- Compatible with all FX and DX-format Nikkor lenses
Passionate photographers who seek exceptional full-frame, high-resolution performance rely on Nikon FX-format HD-SLRs. For the first time ever, that level of performance is available in a compact, affordable HD-SLR. D600’s 24.3 megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor captures every detail with lifelike sharpness. Its EXPEED 3 processing system manages all that data with remarkable speed and accuracy, enabling up to 5.5 fps continuous shooting at full resolution. And the lowlight performance synonymous with Nikon is again proven deserved—shoot crystal clear images from ISO 100 to 6400, expandable down to 50 and up to 25600 for extreme situations.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.