iBOLT In-Vehicle Charging Dock for Galaxy S III
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.00
as of 10/31/2014 09:45 EDT details
- You Save: $36.99 (74%)
- Media:Wireless Phone Accessory
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):3.9 x 3.9 x 3.9
- Warranty:1 year
- Release Date:January 7, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- A real "active" car-dock with integrated cable for aux-out sound through microUSB cable. Sell-off for remaining units.
- COMPATIBILITY: Designed to fit Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 and now S4. Works with cases up to the size of Otterbox Commuter (not Defender case).
- DockMode: microUSB arm activates "Dock Mode" that allows Dock'n Drive Interface (free download) to be set as "home screen" while driving. Turn Bluetooth & WiFi on/off automatically when phone is in Dock.
- AUX-OUT: Included 9ft charging cable features integrated 3.5 mm aux out. Plug into car-stereo aux-in to listen to sound from any App type Music or GPS. ONE cable for aux-out & charging!
- MOUNTING: Strong and vibration free ROK II Mount included. 17 mm industry standard ball joint so many mounting solutions can be used, including optional AMPS. Open camera view.
AUGUST 21, 2013 UPDATE: Inventory sell-off for the remaining units of the S3 dock featuring the original Samsung "Car-Dock Mode"! Home screen icons will turn horizontal and aux-out can be heard through the car-stereo using the included 9 ft "Aux/USB charging" cable. With many features we recommend watching our video demo, find by typing in "iBOLT S3 Dock" into the YouTube search bar. The 33307 model will NOT work with the S4 as Samsung has changed the pin-out. See model ibpf-33309 for S4 compatibility.
The S3 Dock can placed on the left side of the steering wheel, where it is easy to reach. Route the Audio/Charge cable down the drivers door to the center console where USB port and Aux-in (if available) are located. Download free "iBOLT Dock'n Drive" App from the Google Play store for best performance. Sound from all Apps (like Pandora, TuneIn, Spotify etc.) can be hard through car-stereo speakers. Phone calls NOT routed to speakers due to Samsung firmware limitation. Bluetooth hands-free solution recommended for making and receiving calls. The battery will charge continuously when driving. Designed to be compatible with cases up to 2.5 mm thick, including Otterbox Commuter. Otterbox Defender and Ballistic Maxx type are NOT compatible. With an open back, record HD video while driving. Expect a vibration free driving experience with the ROK Solid suction mount. Attach to windshield, or use the included disc to place on dashboard. A ball-joint connector system allows the driver to adjust to almost any viewing angle. The female ball connector on the Dock is a 17 mm "industry standard" size, allowing any dash, vent or bike mount designed for Garmin to work with the cradle as an alternative to the suction mount.NOTE: The Audio/Charge cable ends in a USB male connector. If your vehicle does not feature an integrated USB port you will need a standard 12 Volt car charger with USB port to operate the Dock.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.