Wii to HDMI 720P / 1080P HD Output Upscaling Converter - Supports All Wii Display Modes, HDMI Upscale to 720p or 1080p Output
- Buy New: $14.25
as of 5/23/2013 13:17 EDT details
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):2.9 x 1.3 x 0.6
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The Wii to HDMI converts your Wii video and audio output to full digital HDMI format.
- It supports all Wii display modes including: NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL 576i automatically, and upscales them to HDMI 720P or 1080P.
- The HDMI output is either 720P (default) or 1080P, please make sure your TV can support 720P or 1080P.
- The extra3.5mm audio socket brings your convenience to connect headphone or speaker. So you can enjoy games in night without worrying to disturb others.
- To switch between 720P and 1080P outputs, use a needle to push and hold for 1 second then release.
With just the use of one HDMI cable you could connect your Wii gaming console to your HDTV, without losing any quality in video and audio signals, as the Wii to HDMI converter dynamically switches or converts your analog content to digital HDMI format.
* Input: Wii input
* Output: HDMI female &3.5mm audio
* Supports all Wii display modes: NTSC480I, 480P, PAL576I
* HDMI upscale to 720p or 1080p high definition output
* Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss!
* Provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colors, and resolutions!
* Plug and play: no power adapter needed
* Led indication Lightwhen the item working
* Size: 7.5*3.5*1.5cm
Single Package Include :
1*WII to HDMI CONVERTER
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.