Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI / DVI Video Graphics Adapter Card for Multiple Monitors up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200 Each (DisplayLink DL-3500 Chipset - Supports Windows 8.1, 8, 7, and XP)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $56.00
as of 7/24/2014 11:38 EDT details
- You Save: $17.95 (24%)
- Seller:Plugable Technologies
- Media:Personal Computers
- Size:HDMI with Audio 2048x1152
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):2.5 x 1 x 0.5
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Connect up to 16 total monitors to Windows-based laptops or desktops (one adapter required per monitor)
- Highest performance USB graphics solution available. Combines both video and audio over a single USB cable and HDMI cable. DVI monitors (using included HDMI to DVI adapter) do not support audio
- Connects to Windows PCs via USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) or SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps). USB bus powered (no adapter required)
- Uses latest DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset, supporting resolutions up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200
- Windows 8.1/8/7 32/64 and XP 32-bit drivers via Windows Update, download, or disk. Mac is not supported. No support for Linux at this time
Featuring the latest and highest performance USB graphics technology in the smallest package available, the Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI graphics adapter lets you connect an additional HDMI or DVI monitor or TV to your Windows-based laptop or desktop via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 or USB 2.0. Add up to 16 total displays to your Windows tablet or PC (one adapter per display) with USB's plug-and-play ease. Multiple monitors enhance productivity by enabling the use of separate monitors for different documents or applications, for more efficient multitasking and document editing.
Specs and Performance
Highest available USB graphics performance on both USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) and USB 2.0 (480 Mbps), using DisplayLink's new DL-3500 chipset. Supports HDMI and DVI displays with resolutions up to 2048x1152. HD 1080p motion video via USB 3.0 (limiting playback to a 480p or 720p window is recommended for USB 2.0). USB graphics uses your system's main CPU and GPU for graphics rendering - we recommend playing 3D games on your main GPU attached display.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 8.1/8/7/XP - We recommend downloading DisplayLink's newest driver.
Mac OS X not supported.
Not compatible with ARM-based Windows (MS Surface RT). USB graphics requires dual core or 2 Ghz or better CPU for best performance. Uninstall non-DisplayLink drivers for USB graphics adapters before installing drivers for this adapter. No supported drivers are available for Linux at this time.
In the Box
Plugable USB3-HDMI-DVI graphics adapter, HDMI to DVI passive adatper, 1.5 foot USB 3.0 cable (compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports), drivers CD, quick install guide.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.