Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI / DVI Adapter for Windows, Multiple Monitors up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200 Each (DisplayLink DL-3500 Chipset)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $56.00
as of 4/24/2014 13:10 EDT details
- You Save: $43.99 (44%)
- Seller:Plugable Technologies
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):2.5 x 1 x 0.5
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Connect up to six HDMI or DVI monitors to Windows-based laptops or desktops (one adapter required per monitor)
- Highest performance USB graphics solution available. Combines both video and audio over a single USB cable and HDMI cable.
- Connects to Windows PCs via USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) or SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps). USB bus powered (no adapter required)
- Uses latest DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset, supporting resolutions up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200
- Windows 8.1/8/7 32/64 and XP 32-bit drivers via Windows Update, download, or disk. Mac is not supported. No support for Linux at this time
Featuring the latest and highest performance USB graphics technology in the smallest package available, the Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI graphics adapter lets you connect additional HDMI or DVI displays to your Windows-based laptop or desktop via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 or USB 2.0. Add up to six additional displays with USB's plug-and-play ease. One adapter required per display. Multiple monitors enhance productivity by enabling the use of separate monitors for different documents or applications, for more efficient multitasking and document editing.
Specs and Performance
Highest available USB graphics performance on both USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) and USB 2.0 (480 Mbps), using DisplayLink's new DL-3500 chipset. USB graphics uses your system's CPU and GPU for graphics rendering. We recommend playing motion video and 3D games on your main GPU attached display. No HDCP protected video content. Audio over HDMI when the adapter is the default audio device.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 8.1/8/7 64/32-bit, XP SP2+ 32-bit only.
Mac OS X is not supported.
USB graphics requires dual core or 2 Ghz or better CPU for best performance. Requires Intel / AMD / nVidia main GPU and driver with Windows Aero enabled. Different USB graphics drivers types (DisplayLink, MCT/Tritton, SMSC, Fresco) are not compatible on the same system (uninstall other USB graphics driver types). Not compatible with ARM-based Windows (MS Surface) or Windows RT. Vista Home Basic, Win7 Starter Edition do not support multiple monitors. No supported drivers are available for Linux at this time.
In the Box
Plugable USB3-HDMI-DVI graphics adapter, 39-inch USB 3.0 cable (compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports), HDMI-to-DVI converter accessory, user manual, drivers CD, quick install guide
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.