Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI / DVI Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200 Each (DisplayLink DL-3500 Chipset)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $64.00
as of 5/18/2013 13:12 EDT details
- You Save: $35.99 (36%)
- Seller:Plugable Technologies
- Media:Personal Computers
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):2.5 x 1 x 0.5
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Connect up to six HDMI or DVI monitors to Windows-based laptops or desktops (one adapter required per monitor)
- Highest performance USB graphics solution available. Combines both video and audio over a single USB cable and HDMI cable.
- Connects to Windows PCs via USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) or SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps). USB bus powered (no adapter required)
- Uses latest DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset, supporting resolutions up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200
- Windows 7, Vista 32/64 and XP 32-bit drivers via Windows Update, download, or disk. No support for Mac or Linux at this time
Featuring the latest and highest performance USB graphics technology in the smallest package available, the Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI graphics adapter lets you connect additional HDMI or DVI displays to your Windows-based laptop or desktop via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 or USB 2.0. Add up to six additional displays with USB's plug-and-play ease. One adapter required per display. Multiple monitors enhance productivity by enabling the use of separate monitors for different documents or applications, for more efficient multitasking and document editing.
Specs and Performance
Highest available USB graphics performance on both USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) and USB 2.0 (480 Mbps), using DisplayLink's new DL-3500 chipset. Supports HDMI or DVI displays with resolutions up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200. HD 1080p motion video via USB 3.0 (limiting playback to a 480p or 720p window is recommended for USB 2.0). USB graphics uses your system's main CPU and GPU for graphics rendering - we recommend playing 3D games on your main GPU attached display. Audio over HDMI when the adapter is the default audio device.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 8/7/Vista 64 and 32 bit, XP SP2+ 32 bit only - We recommend downloading DisplayLink's newest driver.
Mac - Driver supported for OS X 10.8.3. Please note: Macs do not currently support audio via USB 3.0.
Requires Intel / AMD / nVidia main GPU and driver with Windows Aero enabled. USB graphics requires dual core or 2 Ghz or better CPU for best performance. Not compatible with ARM-based Windows (MS Surface). Windows RT, Vista Home Basic, Win7 Starter Edition disable multiple monitors and are not supported. No supported drivers are available for Linux at this time.
In the Box
Plugable USB3-HDMI-DVI graphics adapter, 39-inch USB 3.0 cable (compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports), HDMI-to-DVI converter accessory, user manual, drivers CD, quick install guide
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.