Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI / DVI Video Graphics Adapter Card for Multiple Monitors up to 2560x1440 (HDMI) / 1920x1200 (DVI). DisplayLink DL-3500 Chipset - Supports Windows 8.1, 8, 7, and XP
- List Price:
- Buy New: $54.95
as of 1/25/2015 18:39 EST details
- You Save: $19.00 (26%)
- Seller:Plugable Technologies
- Media:Personal Computers
- Size:HDMI with Audio 2560x1440
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):2.5 x 1 x 0.5
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Connect up to 16 total monitors to Windows-based laptops or desktops (one adapter required per monitor)
- Highest performance USB graphics solution available. Combines both video and audio over a single USB cable and HDMI cable. DVI monitors (using included HDMI to DVI adapter) do not support audio
- Connects to Windows PCs via USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) or SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps). USB bus powered (no adapter required). USB 3.0 connection recommended for best performance
- Uses latest DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset, supporting resolutions up to 2560x1440 (HDMI) / 1920x1200 (DVI). Note: 2560x1440 output only available over HDMI and requires a "High Speed" HDMI cable. 2560x1440 mode will operate at a 50Hz refresh rate; all lower modes support 60Hz refresh. 2560x1440 output requires current DisplayLink drivers and attached monitor must natively support 2560x1440 via HDMI input. (Most monitors that support 2560x1600 do not support 2560x1440.)
- Windows 8.1/8/7 32/64 and XP 32-bit drivers via Windows Update, download, or disk. Mac is not supported. No support for Linux at this time
Featuring the latest and highest performance USB graphics technology, the Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI graphics adapter lets you connect an additional HDMI or DVI monitor or TV to your Windows-based laptop or desktop via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 or USB 2.0. Add up to 16 total displays to your Windows tablet or PC (one adapter per display) with USB's plug-and-play ease. Multiple monitors enhance productivity by enabling the use of separate monitors for different documents or applications, for more efficient multitasking and document editing.
Specs and Performance
Highest available USB graphics performance on both USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) and USB 2.0 (480 Mbps), using DisplayLink's DL-3500 chipset. Supports HDMI and DVI displays with resolutions up to 2560x1440. (2560x1440 resolution only available via HDMI. DVI limited to 1920x1200.) HD video playback requires player software that supports GPU acceleration. USB graphics uses your system's main CPU and GPU for graphics rendering.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 8.1/8/7/XP - We recommend downloading DisplayLink's newest driver.
Mac OS X not supported.
Not compatible with ARM-based Windows (MS Surface RT).
No supported drivers are available for Linux at this time.
USB graphics requires dual core or 2 Ghz or better CPU for best performance. Cannot be mixed with USB graphics devices using non-DisplayLink drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC). 3D gaming not recommended nor supported on DisplayLink-based adapters. Requires Intel/AMD/nVidia main GPU and drivers with Windows Aero enabled.
In the Box
Plugable USB3-HDMI-DVI graphics adapter, HDMI to DVI passive adatper, 1.5 foot USB 3.0 cable (compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports), drivers CD, quick install guide.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.