Anker® Uspeed USB 3.0 4-Port Hub with Power Adapter, Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 Mac OS - Ultra Slim 0.5inch Profile
- Sales Rank:31,254
- Media:Personal Computers
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):3.4 x 1.9 x 0.5
- Slim and stylish design; Size: 85×48×12mm.
- 4 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports support data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps. (Note: actual rate will depend on the capability of your device.) Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- 4 USB 3.0 ports with built-in surge protector; Smart chip power management allows devices to communicate idle states and latency tolerance for progressively lower power states and subsequently increased performance and power efficiency.
- Supports Plug and Play and hot swapping. No installation of drivers required for Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 or Mac OS X 10.2 and above.
- Package includes: 1 USB 3.0 Hub, 1 5V / 2.5A power adapter, 1 USB 3.0 cable (Approx. 3ft), user manual. Free lifetime technical support and 18-month manufacturer's warranty.
The SuperSpeed 4-port hub adopts the latest VIA VL812 Chipset to deliver convenient and connection access for USB 3.0 fans. Equipped with both a 5V 2.5A adapter and built-in surge protection, this hub keeps your devices connected and powered up safely all day long.
About the VIA VL812 Chipset.
The VIA VL812 Chipset is a third-generation fully-integrated single-chip solution which emphasizes low-power design and an industry-first integrated 5V DC-DC switching regulator. VL812 offers high performance, high power efficiency, and reduced overall system BOM, making it an ideal choice for mobile and other low-power applications.
Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
- This hub's firmware has been actively updated for Mac compatibility. For any Mac specific issues, apply the latest Apple updates. Please contact our customer support if any problems remain.
- Apple now provides an official update for MacBook Air and MacBook Pro computers purchased in June 2012. This update improves USB 3.0 performance and compatibility and can be downloaded from the official Apple website as "MacBook Air and MacBook Pro Update 2.0.
- This hub is not designed to serve as a standalone charger and will not charge an iPad tablet or any other device with non-standard charge requirements.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.