Anker® Uspeed USB 3.0 PCI-E Express Card with 4 USB 3.0 Ports and 5V 4-Pin Power Connector for Desktops [VL805 Chipset]
- Buy New: $19.99 (On sale from $35.99)
as of 4/18/2014 20:47 EDT details
- Media:Personal Computers
- Size:4 Ports + 4-pin Connector
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4.7 x 3.2 x 0.7
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MPN:Standard Desktop PC
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer speed of up to 5Gbps, 10x faster than speed of USB 2.0.
- Extend with 2 USB 3.0 downstream ports for standard desktop PC.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices.
- OS Capatability: Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
- Anker is a trademark of LaptopMate. To ensure quality products, buy only from LaptopMate.
With quick and easy installation, this Anker USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. USB 3.0 is the latest generation of USB technology, boasting enhanced transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, which means you can copy videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds. It also backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
-SuperSpeed USB 3.0: celerated file access and transfer speeds, up to 5 Gbps-10x faster than USB 2.0;
-Compatible with USB 2.0 and 3.0: Support for legacy USB 2.0 and SuperSpeed 3.0 devices;
-Boost Your Peripheral Capability: USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card with 2 ports;
-Connect and Go: Connect any USB 3.0 devices to your PC;
-Ship next business day! 1 year warranty.
Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7
1 pc USB 3.0 express card(with Male Molex Power Connector
), 1 pc install guide, 1 pc CD drive, 1 pc Low profile bracket
PLEASE NOTE: The USB 3.0 protocol allows for data transfer speeds up to 5.0 gigabits per second (Gbits/s), or 625 Megabytes per second (MB/s), about ten times faster than the USB 2.0 protocol. In practice, however, the transfer speed depends on your device , computer configuration and system architecture. With the devices on the market at the moment, the transfer speed of USB 3.0 can reach three times faster than that of USB 2.0.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.