TotalMount APPLE TV Universal Mounting Kit
- Department:TV Accessories
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.94
as of 3/17/2014 06:55 EDT details
- You Save: $15.05 (50%)
- Media:Personal Computers
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):2 x 7.3 x 6.3
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Universal mounting kit for Apple TV - hides Apple TV behind your television (Not designed for rooms with two-story high ceilings)
- Easy to install - no tools necessary (Clips onto back of TV without adhesive)
- Eliminates the need to tunnel an HDMI cable through your wall
- Declutters the area around your TV
- Apple TV and HDMI cable are not included
MOUNT YOUR APPLE TV EASILY (WITHOUT TOOLS OR WALL DAMAGE)
Apple TV is a great product, but there is a problem: Where do you put your Apple TV? The cords often aren't long enough to reach your entertainment center, and even if they were, routing wires through the wall to hide the wires is a major hassle and leaving wires exposed looks sloppy. TotalMount solves this problem by attaching the Apple TV to the back of your TV in minutes without tools.
FAQ - Does the Apple remote work with the Apple TV located behind the television?
Answer - Yes, the remote works normally. The infrared (IR) emitted from the remote bounces off the wall behind the television and then hits the Apple TV's sensor. As a result, placing the Apple TV behind the television is actually a great way to collect the infrared emitted by the remote. It is a little like using a huge baseball glove to catch a baseball. (The side of the Apple TV that connects to the power cord must face the floor. This way, the infrared sensor will be oriented upwards to receive your remote's signal.)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.