ECOXGEAR Rugged and Waterproof Stereo Boombox GDI-AQ2SI60
- Brand:Grace Digital
- Category:Network Media Player
- List Price:
- Buy New: $103.54
as of 8/30/2014 20:49 EDT details
- You Save: $46.45 (31%)
- Sales Rank:3,520
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:0 - 0 months
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.9
- Dimensions (in):14.5 x 5 x 7.8
- Legal Disclaimer:In stock. Fast shipping!!
- Warranty:1 year parts and labor
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Play and store your iPhone, Android phone, or any mp3 player inside the 100% waterproof (not just water resistant) stereo Boombox. Take it to the Beach, by the pool, boating or camping and enjoy your music with no worries.
- The Eco Terra is not only Waterproof and rugged but is convenient to carry and store as well. There is a built in retractable handle, carry strap as well as 2 carabineers to use in any of the 4 strapping points
- Jam to your music with your friends via the dual waterproof speakers or plug in any earbuds or headphones into the 100% waterproof headset jack and enjoy your music in privacy (The Eco Terra even floats!)
- The Eco Terra can be powered by the included AC power adapter or optional 8 AA batteries (not included) for play of over 25 hours. You can also use rechargeable batteries but it will not charge the batteries
- The center compartment has enough room for the largest Android phone (even with a case on it) as well as credit cards, cash, and spare key to store safe from water, dirt, snow or shock
If you enjoy your music wherever you go then Grace Digital' s ECOXGEAR line of products is the choice for you. Looking for a boombox style music player then the Eco Terra (model # GDI-AQSI60) is your perfect portable solution. Strap in your iPhone, Android, Blackberry, any MP3 player or Smartphone behind the 100% waterproof clear shell and turn up the volume. The Eco Terra houses and protects any cell phone or MP3 player from the 4 Extremes: Water, Dirt, Snow and Shock. The Eco Terra is IPX7 waterproof tested and approved. What does that mean? It means the Eco Terra is not just water resistant but actually waterproof! So don' t worry if it gets knocked in the pool, falls off the boat, drops into the river, lake or ocean - your device is 100% safe from the harsh elements. It even floats! Uniquely designed air pressure release valves ensures your case is closed water tight yet easily opened at low and high altitudes. Even the external headset jack is waterproof. The Internal waterproof cavity houses your music layer/Smartphone as well as extras such as cash, credit cards, or extra car key. When using an iPhone or iPod Touch you can utilize the Eco Terra' s external buttons to play, pause, skip forward or back between songs in a play list or even change the volume of your music without opening up the Eco Terra' s waterproof compartment. For other audio devices with the flip of a switch, the Eco Terra will change the volume up/down (skip and pause not supported via the external buttons). Play the Eco Terra for up to 25 hours on 8AA batteries (not included) or plug into the wall outlet for unlimited play. The Eco Terra does not charge rechargeable batteries but works perfectly with them. For convenient transportation use the built in moveable handle, included adjustable carrying strap, or batten down the Eco terra via the 4 tie down points for active adventures. What' s in the box: Eco Terra Waterproof Boombox, Carrying strap, 2 carabineers, AC power supply.Standard battery - C type(Required Qty 4)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.