C2G / Cables to Go 40430 Impact Acoustics Infrared Remote Control Repeater Kit Black
- Department:Network Hardware
- List Price:
- Buy New: $22.50
as of 10/25/2014 09:39 EDT details
- You Save: $57.49 (72%)
- Seller:RPD Designs
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:11in l x 6.4in w x 2.2in h
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):2.3 x 2.5 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:We do not in any way represent that any part we sell is legal to possess in your jurisdiction. Check with you local authorities to ensure it is legal for you to possess before buying!
- Warranty:1 Year
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Forward infrared signals to operate electronic components behind closed doors
- IR Receiver has size of 2.25in (L) x 0.5in (W) x 0.5in (H); 9ft cable is attached for connection to IR Repeater
- Emitters have a dual emitter y-cable; overall length is 9 feet; final 3 feet may be separated
- Simple to use; Controls 4 devices (expandable to a maximum of 12)
- IR receiver has blue LED to confirm receipt of IR signal; requires 12 VDC (adapter included)
Does your entertainment system have wooden doors, or would you like to mount your components in a closet? Without a clear line of sight infrared (IR) signals from a remote control will not reach the equipment. We have the answer. Our remote control repeater kit contains all equipment necessary to remotely operate 4 components (expandable to 12 components) using your standard remotes. Mount the IR receiver in a central location and connect to the IR distribution block. This block repeats the signals through emitters to your electronic components. Your components may now be mounted in your entertainment center, closet or another room! The kit is self-contained and easy to connect.With this kit, you may mount a receiver in a convenient place on or near your entertainment system. The receiver has a 9 foot cable that is then attached to the repeater system that is mounted in your entertainment cabinet. The kit includes 4 emitters. These emitters are connected from the repeater system and placed over the IR receiver of the equipment.The IR receiver and IR repeater have blinking blue LEDs to confirm receipt of the IR signal; the IR repeater is designed for mounting on shelf or wall. You can use your existing remotes for simple installation and hookups. Packaged for resale. For your convenience, the AC/DC Adapter is available for this item.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.