Belkin Retractable Auxiliary Cable for iPod and iPhone
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.99
as of 4/24/2014 13:35 EDT details
- You Save: $12.00 (48%)
- Sales Rank:4,746
- Languages:English (Original Language), French (Original Language)
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:N/A
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Legal Disclaimer:Cables have been sitting in box. Never been used.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Pull from both ends to extend the cable to desired length
- Connect one end of the cable into the 3.5mm mini-stereo jack of your car stereo, home stereo, portable speakers, or sound card
- Connect the other end of the cable into the 3.5mm mini-stereo jack of your iPod, iPhone, MP3 player, or other audio source
- When not in use, retract to conveniently toss into your pocket
- 4' 9"/1.50m total length
Connect your iPod or iPhone to your car or home stereo, portable speakers, or sound card. This innovative cable design from Belkin makes it easy for you to listen to music from your iPod or iPhone as you drive. It also connects to the mini-stereo jacks on other portable audio equipment, such as your CD and MP3 players, home stereos, portable speakers, and sound cards. The flat design winds the cable neatly inside the reel, eliminating the hassle of tangled cords. Now you can control your cable length when connecting portable audio devices.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.