Duracell Procell AA 24 Pack PC1500BKD09
- Category:Health and Beauty
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.82
as of 4/18/2014 05:04 EDT details
- You Save: $11.17 (59%)
- Seller:Old Dominion Electrical Supply
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):6 x 5 x 4
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
- Release Date:April 16, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Pack of 24 AA Batteries
- 10 year shelf life (each battery is individually date coded to ensure freshness and guaranteed fresh for 10 years).
- Reliable operation in temperature between -4?F to 129?F
- Contains no added mercury ? No disposal issues.
- Increased battery life = longer service life, lower operating expenses, and an increase in productivity due to less man hours replacing batteries.
Duracell Procell batteries are manufactured to rigid specifications to meet some of the highest standards of durability and longevity that professional users demand and expect. Procell batteries deliver outstanding performance with a 7-year freshness guarantee backed up with date coding. Procell batteries are rated for reliable operation in temperature extremes from -20 to 54 degree C and contain no added mercury. They're available in economical bulk packaging for easier inventory management. Duracell Procell batteries are often specified for pagers, remotes, flashlights, calculators, electronic test equipment, door locks, electronic safety equipment, cameras, medical devices. AA Size. Flat terminals. Nominal voltage: 1.5 volt. Operating voltage: 1.6 to 0.75 volt. Impedance: 120 megoham at 1 kilohertz. Typical volume: 8.4 cubic centimeters. Temperature range: Storage -20 to 35 degree C; Operating -20 to 54 degree C. ANSI: 15A. IEC: LR6. Measures 14.5-millimeters diameter by 50.5-millimeters height.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.