Koss QZ-99 Noise Reduction Stereophone
- List Price:
- Buy New: $38.53
as of 12/11/2013 20:51 EST details
- You Save: $21.46 (36%)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):8.6 x 4.1 x 8.4
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Passive Noise Reduction Headphones
- Neodymium Magnet Structures Deliver Outstanding Clarity & Definition
- Closed Pneumalite(Tm) Ear Cushions & Extra Secure Headband Seal Ears, Eliminate All Ambient Noise
- Volume Control On Ear Cup Allows Easy Level Adjustment
- Stereo/Mono Switch Extends User Flexibility
- Ideal for use with racing scanners and metal detectors
- Passive noise reduction stereophone system isolates listener from ambient sounds
- Single-entry, 8-foot coiled cord
- Stereo/mono switch for added flexibility
- Volume control on earcup for easy level adjustment
Koss Qz99 Passive Noise-Cancelling Full-Size Headphones
The Koss QZ99 headset is a passive noise-reduction stereophone system that isolates the listener from ambient sounds, allowing clear and focused listening of the intended aural signal. Ideal for use with racing scanners and metal detectors, it includes a volume control on the earcup for easy level adjustment, a stereo/mono switch for added flexibility, and a single entry, 8 foot coiled cord.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.