Jonard ASW-716 Carbon Alloy Steel Angled Head Double Ended Speed Wrench, gloss finish, 7/16" Opening Size, 6-1/2" long
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.00
as of 10/21/2014 15:16 EDT details
- You Save: $1.00 (11%)
- Seller:Fiber Solutions
- Sales Rank:2,220
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:7/16" Opening Size, 6-1/2" long
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):0.2 x 3.6 x 0.8
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Speed wrench for tightening and loosening hex head nuts and bolts
- Chrome-plated high-carbon alloy steel construction provides durability and wear resistance
- Head is offset 15 degrees to ease access
- 6-1/2" length
The Jonard speed wrench is used to tighten and loosen hex-head nuts and bolts. The speed wrench is constructed of chrome-plated high-carbon alloy steel with a high-gloss finish to provide durability and wear resistance. The head is offset 15 degrees to ease access to the workpiece. The wrench is 6-1/2" long. Speed wrenches have a notched head to speed applying the wrench to the workpiece.
Jonard Industries manufactures hand tools for telecom, fiber optics, and electronic industries. The company, founded in 1958 and headquartered in Tuckahoe, NY, complies with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directives.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.