Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream, Fragrance-Free, 2 Ounce (Pack of 2)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.06
as of 4/18/2014 08:48 EDT details
- You Save: $11.47 (92%)
- Seller:Center Street
- Sales Rank:4,242
- Number Of Items:2
- Size:Pack of 2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):4.7 x 4.5 x 1.7
- Legal Disclaimer:Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Consult a qualified health care practitioner before taking any substance for medicinal purposes.California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this store contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
- Release Date:March 3, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Concentrated relief for dry chapped hands
- Dermatologist recommended
- Fragrance free
- Two 2-ounce tubes
Neutrogena Norwegian formula hand cream delivers effective relief for dry, chapped hands. It is so concentrated that only a small amount instantly leaves even dry, cracked hands noticeably softer and smoother after just one application. Used daily, it moisturizes dry, chapped skin; used overnight, it heals dry skin-even under the harshest of conditions. It started with Norwegian fishermen. Faced with some of the harshest, coldest weather on earth, they used a formula that delivers concentrated levels of glycerin to dry, chapped skin providing immediate and lasting relief. Five years of independent clinical testing confirmed what the fishermen knew all along-Norwegian formula hand cream consistently outperformed other products. Today, the Norwegian formula product line includes a variety of body, hand and foot moisturizers to meet your individual dry skin needs. Just a little goes a long way. One 2 oz tube contains over 200 applications.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.