Thinkbaby sunscreen SPF50+ benefiting LIVESTRONG, 3 ounces.
- Department:Body Hands & Feet
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.99
as of 7/26/2014 05:22 EDT details
- You Save: $5.00 (31%)
- Seller:Diapers.com (Quidsi Retail, an Amazon company)
- Sales Rank:22
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:0 months - 3 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):5 x 1 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Consult a qualified health care practitioner before taking any substance for medicinal purposes.California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this store contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
- Publication Date:November 8, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Broadspectrum UVA/UBB protection; SPF 50+; Water resistant
- No biologically harmful chemicals; No Parabens or PABA; No animal testing
- Mineral based sunscreen (active ingredient Zinc Oxide) applies nearly clear and not oily
- Top Rated on EWG's database for safe sunscreens
- Purchase of this product guarantees a $1.5 million donation to Livestrong's fight against cancer
At Thinkbaby and Thinksport, we are continually expanding our mission to provide safe products by identifying consumer product categories with known human health issues. Specifically, we target products that contain high levels of hormone disruptors and carcinogens. We work with leading scientists worldwide to create safe alternatives. The majority of sunscreens currently on the market are full of questionable ingredients and known carcinogens. Simply looking at the ingredients you’ll quickly realize you don’t recognize any of them. Many existing sunscreens have been brought to market with little concern for their safety and boast inflated SPF numbers. Not only do ingredients in sunscreen interact with skin, but data shows after application of lotions, some of the same chemicals can be detected in the bloodstream. Most people wear sunscreen to reduce the chance of developing cancer, so why apply something that could potentially increase this risk? This question has unfortunately left many people moving away from using sunscreen at all. Thinkbaby sunscreen and Thinksport livestrong sunscreen is highly effective, falls into the highest category for water resistance and has a sensible SPF 30+ rating. A quick look on your local drugstore shelf will show an increasing number of chemical sunscreens boasting ultra-high SPFs of 60 and greater. Data assembled by the Environmental Working Group calls into question the efficacy of these sunscreens.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.