Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon 500 ml
- List Price:
- Buy New: $34.00
as of 12/19/2013 06:50 EST details
- You Save: $12.90 (28%)
- Seller:Good Health Store
- Sales Rank:1,083
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):6 x 5 x 4
- Legal Disclaimer:The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Naturally rich source of DHA and EPA
- Acts as a dietary supplement
- Air inside the bottle is replaced with nitrogen and natural-source vitamin E is added to insure freshness of oil
- Potency and purity guaranteed
From the deep, unpolluted waters near Norway, Carlson brings you the finest cod liver oil which is naturally rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, EPA and DHA. Only cod fish caught during the winter and early spring are used, as the liver oil content is highest at this time of year. The oil is separated from the liver tissues without the use of chemicals. To insure freshness of Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, the air inside the glass bottle has been replaced with nitrogen. THIS PRODUCT is regularly tested using AOAC international protocols for potency and purity by an independent, FDA registered laboratory and found to be free of detectable levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCB's and 28 other contaminants.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.