BRK Brands 9120 Hardwire Smoke Alarm
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.99
as of 12/11/2013 23:52 EST details
- You Save: $8.50 (55%)
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:N/A
- Size:1 Pack
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 5.7 x 5.7
- Release Date:May 2, 2007
- 120-volt hardwire ionization smoke alarm
- Uses Smart Technology to reduce nuisance alarms
- Features convenient silence/test button, dust cover, 85-decibel alarm
- Latching alarm indicator identifies which unit triggered alarm
- 10-year limited warranty
Introducing the revolutionary BRK 9120 series smoke alarms which have been redesigned from the ground up. They install faster, perform better, and are even smarter than before. All of these improvements help reduce nuisance alarms and save you time and money. BRK Electronics smoke alarms are designed to be easy to install, easy to maintain, and quality-engineered for years of virtually maintenance-free service.
The AC-powered BRK Hardwire Smoke Alarm includes these features:
- Ionization sensor which helps detect fast flaming fires that consume combustible materials rapidly.
- 120-volt AC inter-connectable with up to 12 smoke alarms and six of a combination of UL listed BRK heat alarms and RM3 relays (maximum 18 devices). Smoke and CO alarms must be interconnected separately per NFPA 72 and UL 217.
- Latching alarm indicator which automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm.
- Smart technology to reduce nuisance alarms.
- Single test/silence button which both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit's functionality.
- Perfect mount system including a gasketless base for easy installation and new mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment.
- Mounting bracket lock for tamper resistance.
- Dust cover to keep unit clean during construction.
- 10-year limited warranty.
All BRK Electronics smoke alarms meet UL 217 standard and are listed with the California State Fire Marshal. They use the new UL mandated repeating 85-decibel alarm horn pattern. 10-year limited warranty. This unit is approved for sale in Oregon after new revisions on law HB2586.--Bree Norlander
What's in the Box
One smoke alarm and user's manual
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.