Step 'N Tilt Lawn Core Aerator 2 (All New 2013 Model)
- Sales Rank:41,976
- Size:One-size fits all
- Shipping Weight (lbs):15
- Dimensions (in):13 x 15 x 40
- Warranty:120-day money back guarantee and one-year parts warranty
- Faster and easier to use than other manual aerators. Simple step and tilt motions; no pulling action that causes back and shoulder aches. Designed for users up to 6-feet tall. This 2013 model may be used with either 2 or 4 tines.
- Patent pending design makes core aeration effortless and enjoyable. Ergonomic design, natural movements, self-paced aerobic activity. A true core aerator that alleviates soil compaction problems.
- Optional soil core container accessory (not included) may be used to collect soil cores during aeration.
- Aerate areas not accessible by motorized aerators. Designed for all kinds of soil including clay soil.
- 120-day money back guarantee and one-year warranty. As a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business, we are committed to the highest ethical standards of business conduct.
The Step 'N Tilt Lawn Aerator is very effective at alleviating soil compaction problems. It's patent pending design makes core aeration easy and enjoyable for do-it-yourselfers (DIYs) and professional landscapers. Simply step on the platform to insert aerator tines into the ground and tilt the handle bar back to remove the tines from the ground - it's that effortless and easy!
The Step 'N Tilt Lawn Aerator is a true core aerator, not a spike aerator. Its aerator tines are hardened for extra durability. Four tines may be used in areas with strong grass root and soft soil for faster aeration. Two tines should be used in areas with bare spots and hard soil. Core aeration is a proven lawn aeration method and the only one recommended by lawn experts and university extension services worldwide. Its highly engineered hollow core aerator tines are very effective at extracting soil cores while creating 3.4" deep, 0.75" diameter holes in the ground. The replaceable and recyclable carbon steel aerator tines are case-hardened for extra durability. Includes a soil core removal tool. Also functions as a handtruck. We ship using USPS Priority Mail from Andover, Kansas, USA. Some assembly is required.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.