Ontario Knives Model II Folding Knife, Black
- List Price:
- Buy New: $26.86
as of 9/14/2014 23:10 EDT details
- You Save: $19.14 (42%)
- Seller:The Perfect Aim Sports
- Sales Rank:16,723
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):4.4 x 1.8 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The handle features textured black nylon 6 scales with an open-built steel linerlock frame
- This knife is designed for comfort and performance
- Ambidextrous with dual thumb studs and a 4-way reversible pocket clip
If you like the Ontario RAT Model 1, but want something a little less bulky, then you'll love the Model 2. The RAT Model II is based on the popular Model I, it's smaller, but retains the same great shape and performance of the original. This knife is designed for comfort and performance with an index finger groove on the handle to keep your hand where it should be and jimping on the spine of the blade for controlled cutting. The handle features textured black nylon 6 scales with an open-built steel linerlock frame. The AUS-8 stainless steel drop point blade has a satin finish and a plain cutting edge. The RAT Model 2 is fully ambidextrous with dual thumb studs and a 4-way reversible pocket clip. Specifications: - Overall Length: 7.00" - Blade Length: 3.00" - Cutting Edge: 2.75", Plain - Blade Thickness: 0.093" - Blade Steel: AUS-8, RC 58-60 - Blade Color: Satin - Handle Material: Nylon 6 Handle Color: Black - Closed Length: 4.00" - Handle Thickness: 0.43" - Weight: 2.8 oz.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.