Kershaw 1660OR Leek Folding Knife (Orange) with SpeedSafe
- List Price:
- Buy New: $35.99
as of 7/22/2014 13:02 EDT details
- You Save: $43.96 (55%)
- Seller:Bob Wards
- Sales Rank:6,736
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Made in the USA; Speed Safe assisted opening; Liner lock; Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocket clip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 3 Inch (7.5 cm); Closed length: 4 Inch (10.3 cm); Overall Length: 7 Inch (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 ounces
Looking for a Leek that won't get lost in the grass? Take a look at our orange Leek. The brilliant orange of the anodized-aluminum handle is a fade-resistant, scratch-resistant dye that’s permanently bonded to the aluminum—so it looks good now, and will continue to look good later. The business end of the knife is a task-ready 3-inch blade of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel, a steel designed in a partnership between Kershaw and Sandvik. This high-performance steel enables us to make the Leek’s blade razor sharp out of the box and helps it hold that edge, too. The modified drop-point blade shape makes it a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it excellent piercing and detail work capabilities. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, it’s easy to open your orange Leek with SpeedSafe assisted opening. A simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper blade protrusion or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work. For safety, a locking liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocket clip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. The orange Leek is a slim, easy-to-carry design that gives you plenty of cutting versatility—and good looks. Made In The USA. Flipper, SpeedSafe, Liner Lock, Reversible.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.