Colorful LED Light Water Stream Faucet Tap 7 Colour Activated By Water Pressure (Colorful LED Light)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.64
as of 10/1/2014 00:34 EDT details
- You Save: $7.96 (83%)
- Sales Rank:3,053
- Size:size 1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):0.9 x 0.9 x 1.4
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Fits most faucets and lights up when water is turned on.
- Changes colors depending on temperature of water
- RED=122 F, GREEN= 91-100 F, BLUE= 89 F and below
- No batteries required, powered by water
This colorful LED temperature sensor is sure to please. It transforms the stream of water coming out of your faucet to a waterfall of light. Colors change from red, blue and green, depending on the temperature of the water. Sensor will turn red when at 122+ degrees Fahrenheit, green when 91-100 degrees Fahrenheit, and Blue when water is at 89 degrees or below. There are no batteries or power supply required, device is powered by water alone. It is bright enough to light up your entire sink.
1. Screw off your existing nozzle
2. Take LED sensor and screw in place of old nozzle.
Sensor comes in tiny bag, does not come in its own box.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.