This Nickelodeon Sponge Bob Time Teacher watch is a colorful, educational style for any young time keeper. The watch includes a time teacher instruction booklet and is boxed for gift giving to your favorite little one.
A lot of watches claim to be time teachers, but this one truly is!SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS
He’s just a talking sponge is all… optimistic, hard working and, in his own words, “a little bit naïve… I love my job at The Krusty Krab, I sleep with my shoes on, I like jelly on both sides of my toast, I've got an overdue library book. I think jellyfishing and bubble blowing are the Seabee's knees. I have a slight overbite, say the word fancy in conversation, like to dance to loading zone announcements, and I still don't have my drivers license.” And since he came ashore in 1999, fans have been soaking in SpongeBob’s brand of waterlogged hilarity, making him one of the most recognized icons in the world!
On April 1, 1979 at 6:00 am, cable subscribers in Buffalo, New York, and Columbus, Ohio, tuned in to the inaugural broadcast of Nickelodeon, the first all-children's network in television history. Nick slid into home in 1982 with the introduction of SLIME! It encompassed everything that’s great about being a kid in one gooey, green mess: irreverence, hilarity, the unexpected. Then, in 1983, focus groups in Danbury, Connecticut zeroed in on what they liked about being kids… and Nick ran with it, taking a simple idea and turning it into everything we stand for to this day: Nickelodeon is the place where kids can be kids. And if it’s good for kids, it’s good for Nick. It’s this philosophy that’s helped Nick become an Emmy-Peabody-and Parents’ Choice Award-winning network.
Summary of Features
• Large flat dial with the Arabic hour numbers printed on the dial from 1 to 12.
• Contrasting middle track with the minutes printed on the dial from 5 to 60.
• Large minute hand clearly marked “MINUTES.”
• Hour hand clearly marked “HOUR.”
• Second hand in green to differentiate from the hour and minute hands.
• Includes a TIME TEACHER INSTRUCTION BOOKLET which will tell you the best and easiest way to teach your child how to tell time.
• Adjustable plastic strap with multi colored graphics to make this a “fun” experience!
• Silver Metal Case and Stainless Steel Caseback
• Boxed for gift giving to your favorite little one!
• CPSIA tested