Hipe 8 LED Automatic Motion-sensing Night Light - Battery Powered Hallway Light with a built in Motion and light Sensor
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.99
as of 5/20/2013 09:56 EDT details
- You Save: $25.00 (71%)
- Sales Rank:780
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The Hip-2259 identifies day and night automatically and will only illuminate at night when movement is detected and Turns off automatically after 30 seconds if no motion is detected.
- If set to automatic: It will not illuminate by day or when another light source is detected. Can also be set to ON to always stay on
- The night light instantly turns on when it detects motion, and can detect motion from as far as 15 feet away with 180 degrees of vision.
- The bright LED never needs replacing it's so efficient that you will get more than 2,400 activations on one set of batteries.
- No hardwiring required; just load with 4 AA batteries (not included) and turn on. Incudes 2 mounting options: 1. Peel the adhesive strip of Velcro (included) and stick to the wall 2. Mount the screws (included) to wall and connect it to the Mounting Holes
No more fumbling in the dark. Get the right amount of light for the right amount of time--all in an attractive sleek-looking design that's sure to blend in nicely with surrounding decor. The HIP-2259 requires no wiring as it runs on four 'AA' batteries (included), since it doesn't require an outlet, you can install it just about anywhere. It includes hardware for two different mounting options: adhesive Velcro, or screw mounting.
The HIP-2259 LED nightlight is a smart choice to use in hallways, stairways, steps, bathrooms, bedrooms, closets, garages, attics and basements. The HIP-2259 illuminates the hallway between the bedroom and bathroom, or the hallway to the kitchen for that late-night snack. This unit features a convenient motion-sensing function, which means it turns on automatically when it detects motion and stays on as long as detects motion , and automatically shuts off 30 seconds after no motion is detected.
The HIP-2259 Can also be switched to "ON" so that the lamp is always on, and there is no auto-sensing. Slide the switch to "AUTO" to activate the sensor capability.
Motion Sensor Detects Movement Up to 15 Feet Away
The Sensor Light has a built-in motion sensor that detects movement from up to 15 feet away, and it efficiently turns the light on and off depending on the light conditions. You can also remove the light from the mounting plate to use as an emergency flashlight.
Fast, Easy Installation without Cords or Wires
The Sensor Light mounts anywhere quickly and easily without wires or plugs. Installation is as simple as loading four 'AA' batteries and using the supplied adhesive strip of Velcro to stick it to the wall (it can also be screw-mounted with the included screws).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.